Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization & Configuration
Course Price at:
Only for economically weaker students
Iqra IT Academy ‘s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization & Configuration training program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various tools available for personalizing and recreating the Dynamics experience for your specific Sales and Service requirements.
In this course, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement (CRM) Customization and Configuration, you’ll learn how to get started with customizing and configuring the system to fit your specific needs. First, you’ll learn how to create and customize your data schema, including entities, fields, and relationships. Next, you’ll explore ways to customize the UI—updating forms and views, creating charts and dashboards, and basic styling and branding. Finally, you’ll discover what happens behind the scenes with processes, users, security, and configuration settings.
Why You Should Take Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization & Configuration training
- There is a great future scope and career growth for the one who opts this technology.
- Moreover, it has a demanding profile and most companies are searching for the professionals in this field.
- Architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported and unsupported customization
- Deployment options
- Using an implementation methodology
- Customization security roles
- Understanding CRM for Outlook settings
- Exportable settings
• Business units
• Security roles and privileges
• Other security features
- Custom entities
- Custom fields
- Field-level security
- Option sets
- Managing entities in a solution
- Publishing solutions
- Introduction to entity relationships
- Customizing forms
- Customizing views
- Customizing charts
- What is auditing?
- Configuring auditing
- Auditing user access
- Viewing the audit data
- Audit permissions
- Managing the audit log
- Introduction to solutions
- Working with solutions
- Exporting solutions
- Importing solutions
- You should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Excel.
- You should be comfortable in using Computer/Laptop and surf internet
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- MS Dynamics development environment is required.
Training Key Features:
- We provide video recording sessions of training so in case if student missed any class he/she can utilize those recorded sessions.
- All our training program are based on live industry projects.
- All our training program are based on current industry standard.
We Provide expert teaching
We Provide practicals
We provide Exams after completion of each course