SALESFORCE ADMIN Beginner TRAINING
Course Price at:
Only for economically weaker students
Salesforce Admin beginner’s online training by Iqra IT Academy. This Training course is designed to help you to understand every aspect of Salesforce administration, quickly and efficiently.
The course starts with the basics and covers every topic in a very engaging and interesting manner. After every session, you will find assignments. This course is not a power-point presentation but it’s a complete hands-on course so you can learn by doing.
Here’s what you get with the course:
In this course, we will start with how to get your FREE Salesforce account. Understand how to navigate and change the user interface of Salesforce as well as configure and next you’ll learn how Salesforce security works and how to manage users in an Organization.
Once you’ve learned security, you are going to learn about the different types of objects and Tabs, Use of Standard Objects, and Custom Objects in Salesforce. And what are Custom Object Tabs, Visual force, Web tab, Lightning Page tabs in Salesforce?
We will then move on and take a detailed look at the various data types and fields, Object Relationships, How to create and manage Workflows/Process Automation in Salesforce.
Next, you’ll learn how to configure Salesforce (SFDC) to fulfill business needs and The different levels of Security such as Login hours & Session settings, OWD -Public Read/Write, Public Read, private only, Manage record access with the role hierarchy. Sharing record-Manual and owner-based. Manage field-level security. IP Address security and data Management in salesforce.
At this point, you’ll be ready to go into the more specific features of Salesforce, such as reports/dashboards, in this section, you will learn about types of reports such as Tabular, summary, Matrix, and joint report, Understanding Reporting Snapshots, Overview to the dashboard and its types, What is a dynamic dashboard? Adding Dashboard Snapshots to Home Page. Understanding Sharing & Security of Reports Dashboards. And also learn about AppExchange.
This course will help prepare you for the System Administrator certification track and covers almost all the important topics which interviewers generally ask.
Why You Should Take Salesforce Admin Beginner’s Training
- Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM service provider currently. They have more than 40% market share in the Cloud CRM space and dominate the overall CRM industry with a market share of about 20%. They have been rated the world’s #1 CRM for two consecutive years now.
- About 4.2 million jobs will be created via the Salesforce ecosystem by 2024 which means lots of interview opportunities are coming up for anyone who wants a dream job in this fast-growing Salesforce ecosystem.
Cloud Computing Overview
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Deployment Models
- Introduction to CRM
Introduction to Salesforce CRM
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Salesforce CRM Overview
- Why Salesforce?
- Understanding Salesforce Architecture
- Services Provided by Salesforce
- Salesforce Vs Other Cloud
- Market Demand for Salesforce CRM.
- Job Market and growth in CMR industry.
- Salesforce Editions, Licenses and Pricing
- Salesforce Sandboxes (Dev, QA, Full, Prod.)
- Creating First SFDC Dev Account
- Salesforce.com CRM Editions
- Salesforce.com Navigation – Overview
- Creating Salesforce Developer Account
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Rapid application Development, Cost Reduction & Quality Products
- Certified Administration (201)
Objects in Salesforce
- Types of objects available in salesforce
- Standard Objects
- Custom Objects
- Use of Standard Objects and Custom Objects in Salesforce
- Difference between standard and custom object
- Limitations of Standard Objects
Tabs in Salesforce
- Introduction to tab
- Assigning tab to object
- Types of Tab – Custom Object Tabs, Visualforce, Web tab, Lightning Page tabs
Intro on various Data Types/Fields
- Various data type fields creation
- Standard Data types
- Read only Data types
- Relational Data types
- Roll-Up Summary Fields and its features.
- Limitations of Roll-up Summary Fields
- Required, External Id, Default Value and Unique fields
- Introduction to Relationships
- Need of Relationships in salesforce
- Brief on Types of relationship
- Master-Details, Lookup, Self-relationship
- Difference between master-detail and lookup relationship
- How to convert lookup to master details and vice Versa.
- Salesforce Quick Navigation Walk Through
- Popular Std. Objects and their purpose
- Set up Menu Intro (Various OOB and Dev Options)
- Popular in different other objects
- Organization profile, Currency etc.
- Salesforce User Interface Overview
- Workflow Rules
- Types of evaluation criteria in Workflow rules
- Email Alert
- Task Create
- Field Update
- Outbound Message
- Difference between Evaluation Criteria and Rule Criteria
- Workflow Vs Trigger
- Email Templates Overview
- Email Templates for Email Notifications
Sending Email Templates
- Sending Single emails
- Sending Mass emails
Types of Templates
- HTML (Using Letter Head)
- Custom HTML (without using letter head)
- Visual force Email Templates
Understanding of formula fields
- Purpose of formula field
- Types of formula field in salesforce
- Text/Logic/Math/Date functions & Other popular functions
- What is the need for object formula?
- Introduction to validation rule, Need, and Various popular functions
- What is the difference between the formula field and Rollup summary in Salesforce?
- Defining Page layouts
- Field order changes
- Adding custom buttons and links
- Defining required and read only fields
- Adding related list
- Adding Sections in Detail page
- To create and maintain record types for your organization.
- Display different page layouts and picklist values based on record types.
- Uses of Record Types
Introduction to User Management, User Object
- Different types of user licenses available – Salesforce, Salesforce Platform
- Roles and Profiles
- Creating Users
- Permission Sets
- Profile Vs Permissions Sets
- Password Policy
- IP Address security
- Login hours & Session settings
- OWD -Public Read/Write, Public Read, private only
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Sharing record-Manual and owner based
- Manage field-level security
Introduction to Data migration
- Overview to Data loader and its installation process
- Data Loader Action-Insert, Update, Delete, hard delete
- Configure the Data Loader via command line
- Attachment upload with Data loader
- Data Loader Vs Other Third Party ETL Tools
- Introduction to salesforce import wizard
- Mass Transfer Records and Delete of Records
- Difference between Data loader and import wizard
- Mass Transfer Records and Delete of Records
- Back up data with a weekly export
- Introducing Reports and Custom Reports
- Types of report-Tabular, summary, Matrix, and joint report
- Understanding the formula field and bucket field.
- Add a chart and a few other features like highlighting
- Understanding -Reporting Snapshots, Report types
- Overview to the dashboard and its types
- What is a dynamic dashboard?
- Adding Dashboard Snapshots to Home Page
- Understanding Sharing & Security of Reports-Dashboards
What is AppExchange?
- Installation of an App
- Uninstallaion an App
- Create a custom app
- To Learn this course, you need a basic understanding of how to operate the internet, and that’s about it. This course is focused on absolute beginners at Salesforce administration and CRM
All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. We will walk through signing you up for your own free Salesforce account which you can use to work through the exercises of the course. This Salesforce account is free and you can keep it for life!
Training Key Features:
- We provide video recording sessions of training so in case if student missed any class he/she can utilize those recorded sessions.
- All our training program are based on live industry projects.
- All our training program are based on current industry standard.
We Provide expert teaching
We Provide practicals
We provide Exams after completion of each course